30 Day Challenge

Check Out the Bottom of the Page for a Running List of Daily Challenges!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day What???

Day who knows is what this is all about. I frequently find myself thinking that Monday MUST be Wednesday, and that if Thursday isn't Friday then I will never make it through the week!!! So as far as the 30 day challenge went. I struggled - and continue to struggle - but this is reality, and I did the best I could. Having a baby is wonderful and the most tiring thing you will ever do if you decide to do so. I just kind of assumed this little munchkin would be sleeping through the night by now....HAHAHA. Silly Erin, apparently this little one is just not a sleeper. He doesn't get up and cry, he gets up and jumps up and down in his crib like a maniac. And while amusing for the first oh, say, 10 months, Mommy hit a wall entering month 11. And with that wall came exhaustion, irritability, horrendous stress management, and a great deal of self doubt. So, I think my blogging is going to be sporadic until this babe falls asleep for longer than 3 hours at a time. I will continue to post, just don't judge me if my spelling and grammar is less than perfect. I am operating on very little sleep!!!!
And what is the best thing you can do if you are stressed?? SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someday - this is only temporary - Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment