30 Day Challenge

Check Out the Bottom of the Page for a Running List of Daily Challenges!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 9,10,11 and 12 - A Memory

Ooops. I wish I could say that I had some wild and crazy vacation where I was unplugged from everything technological, but alas, I just forgot my password and then couldn't remember which email was linked to this account so I found myself trying all sorts of crazy combos. Obviously I finally figured it out!! So this brings me to an interesting topic - memory. When you are stressed your memory takes a hit - actually your ability to acquire anything new really takes a hit. That is one of the reasons it is so important to destress if you are in school, learning a new skill, or need to think fast. When you are stressed your brain really does get all fuzzy. If you find that you are stressed out, write things down so you don't forget them! (Like passwords....)
Until tomorrow, practice some destressing techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment